-To leave a sustainable world for future generations!
FYF MISSION STATEMENT
-To create a generation of self-sustaining youth through creation of employment opportunities, discovering new knowledge, preserving our heritage as well as implementing sustainable programs that enhance investment now and for the future generations
1. Mutual respect; requiring them to recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity
2. Honesty and Transparency; being accountable to all levels of operation for the effectiveness of their actions and open in their judgments and communications with others
3. Independence from any religious, tribe, party-Political affliation
4. Solidarity; with all people of Republic of Uganda in their efforts to address challenges facing the Youth
5. Equality and justice; requiring them to work toward the recognition of the rights of all Ugandan people, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, color, class, ethnicity, disability, location or religion.
6. Perseverance and Commitment; requiring them to encourage and empower youth to take leading roles in developing Uganda.
7. Partnership and Cooperation; requiring them to work collaboratively with Ugandan Youth to avoid unlateral decision-making.